Phased Reopening From Tuesday May 19th
Following recent Government Directive, The Orchard Team have been busy preparing the Store for a Phased Reopening from Tuesday May 19th. It is our utmost priority to provide for a safe and comfortable welcome back to you, our very valued Customers.
The safety of our customers and team are core to our daily operations and accordingly we have implemented all the requisite Health and Safety measures as advised by the HSE in advance of welcoming you back into our Award Winning Garden Centre.
Our Health and Safety measures include:
- Footfall Control: Customer numbers will be limited in terms of entry to the Store and main Car Park. Please consider that you may be asked to queue outside and we would appreciate your patience and cooperation.
- Social Distancing: All customers and colleagues must always keep within the requisite 2 metres apart. We have applied new signs and floor markings to assist with same.
- Comfortable Shopping: Our team have been working hard to create a more Spacious and Comfortable environment for you to Shop within. We respectfully request that you endeavour to have your essential list prepared in advance.
- Hygiene: Antibacterial stations and hand sanitizers have been placed throughout our locations.
- Till Points: All customer tills have been fitted with Perspex screens to protect customers and colleagues.
- Contactless: Contactless payment limits have been increased and all transactions should be paid for by chip and pin or Contactless.
- Traffic Flow: We are now operating a one way system around the Store with one entrance and one exit.
- Opening Hours: Our New Opening Times are as follows:
Monday to Friday: 9am to 7pm
Saturdays: 9am to 6pm
Sundays: 10am to 6pm
As this is a Phased Reopening, we will continue to adhere to Government Guidelines and Protocol. Accordingly Pet and Garden Essentials will be available in-store; however, some restrictions will be in place until further notice. This includes the closure of our Café and other departments.
Above all we ask that our customers respect the social distancing measures put in place by the government to protect us all. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Orchard but do not wish to jeopardise the health or well being of any of our customers or staff.
Thank you for your ongoing support and co-operation as we navigate these very difficult times.
We are in this together. Stay Safe and Take Care.
The Orchard - Caring For You
OUTDOOR LIVING &
ONLINE | CALL | EMAIL
Email Order: CUSTOMERSERVICES@THEORCHARD.IE
Delivery Nationwide. Delivery costs are charged at our standard rate displayed at Checkout.
Please note that due to the current situation, delays to standard delivery leadtimes may be experienced.