Do you have what it takes to join our team?
We believe that Orchard is an exciting place to work. Through our passion and commitment Orchard has evolved into a unique lifestyle retail destination. We constantly endeavour to excel in courtesy and in-depth knowledge of our products, whilst consistently perfecting our service to meet the needs of all who visit our store.
Job Title - Marketing Assistant at The Orchard
Reporting to: Marketing Director, General Manager and Managing Director
Responsibility: The Marketing Assistant will be required to support the ongoing implementation of The Orchard Integrated Marketing Programme as directed by the Management. In addition, the individual will be required to provide ongoing Web, and Administrative support to The Orchard Mgt team, to facilitate the completion of key projects and the Company`s goals.
1. Provide support to the Marketing Director to facilitate the successful implementation of the Orchard Marketing Strategy inclusive of:
- WebSite Content: Ensuring that all Products and Content as displayed on the Orchard Website is accurate and up to date, supporting the Ecommerce strategy of the Company.
- Social Media Updates: As dictated by Mgr, the Marketing Assistant will be required to support the Social Media Campaign through securing relevant images and content.
- Event Support: Ongoing support of all Events as included in the Marketing Programme inclusive of Managing Bookings / RSVPS and relevant logistics.
- Instore Signage: As agreed by Mgt, the Marketing Assistant will be required to ensure that all NEW SEASONAL signage is printed and installed instore in a timely and efficient fashion.
- PR Support: From time to time, the Marketing Assistant will be required to support the Marketing Director with the roll out of the PR activity for The Orchard.
- Collateral Control: Ensure that all Collateral / Marketing Materials are carefully stored and perform regular Stock Checks to ensure adequate supply. Support the Brand Manager with the development of Marketing Materials & Collateral.
- Trade Shows: Provide Administrative Support to the Brand Manager relating to all Trade Show Activity.
- Price to Spy: Perform ongoing Price To Spy analysis and reverting with feedback to the Team
- Database Control: Maintain and update the Company Database on a continuous basis ensuring GDPR guidelines are adhered to.
- Perform any relevant duties as outlined in relation to the fulfilment of the Brand Strategy.
2. Provide Administrative Support to Senior Mgt and the extended Ambassador Team inclusive of:
- Booking of Flights / Hotels / Tickets as deemed necessary by the team
- General Administration duties
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents as required by Management
- Arranging Meetings, Conferences etc on behalf of the Management team
- Undertake and participate in designated Training as proposed by Mgt.