Weber® SmokeFire EX6 GBS Wood Fired Pellet Grill
Take your favourite recipe outside, because everything that can be cooked, will taste better barbecued. With its 95-315°C temperature range, SmokeFire is a true All-in-One barbecue that has the versatility to sear steak as well as it smokes brisket, bakes cakes, and everything in between. And with Weber Connect, perfecting any dish has never been easier. It’s a step-by-step grilling assistant, built into the barbecue, that sends notifications on everything from when it’s time to 'flip-&-serve,' to a food readiness countdown.
- Sears as well as it smokes with a 95-315°C temperature range.
- Weber porcelain-enamel finish helps prevent rusting and cracking.
- Large 6,370cm² of dual cooking space.
- DC powered engine, specially designed to prevent auger jams.
- Designed to distribute even heat across the cooking area.
- Fuel type - Wood Fired Pellet
- Requires mains electricity hook up for full functionality
- Dual grilling space - 6503 sq cm
- Bottom grate - 4180 sq cm
- Top grate - 2322 sq cm
- Plated steel cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- Easy-clean ash and grease drawer
- Large stainless steel side table
- Heavy-duty steel cart frame
- 93c -315c temperature range
- Includes one meat probe, four probe capacity
- Diagnostic alerts via Weber Connect
- High capacity wood pellet hopper - 9.9kg
- Porcelain-enameled lid and cookbox
- LCD display
- Weber Connect smart grilling technology
- Porcelain-enamel heat distribution plate
- Side tables -1
- Swivel casters - 2
- Swivel locking casters - 2
- Tool hooks - 2
- Meat Probes Included - 1
Some assembly required
Cook box and all components not covered below - 5 years
Electrical components - 3 years
Cooking grates, pellet slide, burn pot, heat baffle, pellet grate, controller bezel - 3 yearsDimensions
- Height (cm) - 119/157
- Width (cm) - 139
- Depth (cm) - 83
- Weight (kg) - 79.37
The Orchard uses DPD to deliver items under 30kg anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland from Monday to Friday, 8:30am until 5pm. Deliveries are dispatched and you should then receive your item within the next 5 to 10 working days. Please take note that The Orchard does not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
You can track and trace your order through dpd.ie by following instructions in the email alert detailing the delivery details.
On delivery of the order to the specified delivery address, you will digitally sign for the order but if we miss you, we'll leave a calling card so you can easily rearrange delivery.
Goods remain property of The Orchard until signed for.
The Orchard uses Superior to deliver furniture or orders over 30kg throughout Dublin City, Dublin County & Kildare. The Orchard uses Roscrea Express to deliver furniture or orders over 30kg throughout Ireland and Northern Ireland. These items will be delivered to you unassembled. Once an order is placed preferred carrier will be in touch to arrange a suitable delivery date. The earliest that you may receive your item is within 7 working days from the time of your order.
- DPD Items Less than 30kg (Nationwide): €9.00
- Superior Furniture Delivery over 30kg (Dublin City, Dublin County & Kildare): €25.00
- Roscrea Furniture Delivery over 30kg (Nationwide): €75.00 per pallet
- The Orchard Furniture Delivery with 2 man lift (Dublin City, Dublin County & Kildare): €65.00
Christmas is a time when there’s most pressure on delivery & courier companies. We will do our best to fulfill and have your order delivered for Christmas, but please allow at least 2 weeks to give yourself the best chance as to not be disappointed.