Summit® Kamado S6 Charcoal Grill Centre Black (pre-order)
The durable, dual-walled insulated steel and unlimited potential of the Summit® Kamado S6 Charcoal Grill Centre lands it in a class of its own. It quickly reaches desired temperatures, maintains heat for all-day smoking, and the gas ignition makes lighting charcoal as easy as pushing a button. Feeding a crowd? With an extra-large 61cm cooking area, Summit® Kamado is ready to handle any size feast. And simply reposition its grate to transform your Kamado into an every-day charcoal barbecue to sear steaks, barbecue chicken, smoke fish, and anything else you’re serving at the BBQ.
- Dual-walled insulation for precise, quick temperature changes
- Steel construction and porcelain-enamelled finish for durability
- Snap-Jet gas ignition system ignites charcoal within 15 min.
- Rapidfire lid damper boosts air flow to quickly reach high heat
- One-Touch cleaning system for hassle-free clean up
- Adjustable fuel grate for smoking or high-heat searing
- Gourmet BBQ System ready, cookware sold separately
- Cooking area = 2,916 sq. cm
- Snap-Jet™ Gas Ignition System
- Large stainless-steel tabletop
- Dual-wall air insulation
- Steel construction
- Porcelain-enamelled lid and bowl
- Rapidfire™ lid damper
- One-Touch™ stainless steel cleaning system
- Removable, high capacity,aluminium ash catcher
- Two-position fuel grate
- Stainless steel diffuser plate
- 61 cm stainless steel Gourmet BBQ System hinged cooking grate
- Integrated mobile stand
- Easy-open lid hinge with gasket
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Large lid handle
- Wire bottom rack
- Two Char-basket™ fuel holders
- Three stainless-steeltool hooks
- Grate hanger hooks
- Stainless-steel wire basket
- Two 20 cm wheels
- Two 10 cm casters
- Built-in fan port
- Included 9 kg capacity fuel bag
- DIMENSIONS –LID CLOSED H: 121.1 cm /W: 143.7 cm /D: 88.9 cm
- DIMENSIONS –LID OPEN H: 157.9 cm/ W: 143.7 cm /D: 88.9 cm
The Orchard uses DPD to deliver items under 30kg anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland from Monday to Friday, 8:30am until 5pm. Deliveries are dispatched and you should then receive your item within the next 5 to 10 working days. Please take note that The Orchard does not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
You can track and trace your order through dpd.ie by following instructions in the email alert detailing the delivery details.
On delivery of the order to the specified delivery address, you will digitally sign for the order but if we miss you, we'll leave a calling card so you can easily rearrange delivery.
Goods remain property of The Orchard until signed for.
The Orchard uses Superior to deliver furniture or orders over 30kg throughout Dublin City, Dublin County & Kildare. The Orchard uses Roscrea Express to deliver furniture or orders over 30kg throughout Ireland and Northern Ireland. These items will be delivered to you unassembled. Once an order is placed preferred carrier will be in touch to arrange a suitable delivery date. The earliest that you may receive your item is within 7 working days from the time of your order.
- DPD Items Less than 30kg (Nationwide): €9.00
- Superior Furniture Delivery over 30kg (Dublin City, Dublin County & Kildare): €25.00
- Roscrea Furniture Delivery over 30kg (Nationwide): €75.00 per pallet
- The Orchard Furniture Delivery with 2 man lift (Dublin City, Dublin County & Kildare): €65.00
Christmas is a time when there’s most pressure on delivery & courier companies. We will do our best to fulfill and have your order delivered for Christmas, but please allow at least 2 weeks to give yourself the best chance as to not be disappointed.