Tips for Creating Instant Spring Colour
- Plant primulas, polyanthus, pansies, pots of dwarf irises, miniature daffs, muscari– they are all hardy enough to be outdoors now.
Seed Potatoes, Onion Setts & Garlic
- Time for growing your own potatoes and veg
- Varieties available for planting in containers or potato bags if space is limited or on patios/balconies
- Fabulous range of flowers and veg seed available
- We make it simple with a comprehensive range of trays, compost, propagators etc to allow everybody to grow successful plants from seed
- Summer bulbs take up a limited amount of space in the border but can make a huge blast of colour/ scent
- Time for planting Dahlias, Lilies, Begonias for flowering this summer
Pruning Roses & Winter flowering Shrubs
- As soon as winter flowering shrubs are finished flowering they can be pruned back. Roses are traditionally pruned from early March.
Top dressing Containers
- Weeding, mulching and top dressing of containers can be done to freshen up