Camping Armchair - Aluminium Cham XL Seigle
Camping Armchair - Aluminium Cham XL SeigleDescription:
Bring XL comfort with you on your camping trip. The Alu Cham XL offers generous dimensions for not just tall people! This folding chair also has a great high backrest, offering exceptional ergonomics. It can be adjusted into five relaxing positions with ease to suit however you want to relax. It is really a great companion for camping holidays or for relaxing in the garden or on the patio.Advantages:
- Adjustable backrest offering supreme comfort: high, ergonomic with lumbar supports.
- Robust frame made from 22 mm diameter aluminium alloy, lightweight and 100% rust-free.
- Simple armrest movements give easy adjustment to five backrest positions.
- Its Classic Batyline® ventilated fabric is designed for outdoor use with good resistance to UV exposure, an anti-fungal treatment (to combat mildew) and dries very quickly. It stands up to wear and tear, and does not lose its shape. It is also noted for ease of cleaning. It is both environmentally-friendly and kind to people as it carries the Oeko-Tex® label (no toxic substances).
- The quality finishes: ergonomic resin armrests, very stable foot glides, cushioned headrest.
- Compact when folded and lightweight for easy carrying.
Aluminium alloy tubing frame, diameter 22 mm.
Closed dimensions L/H/D: 68 cm / 102 cm / 13 cm.
Open dimensions L/H/D: 68 cm / 111 cm / 68 cm.
Unit weight: 3.60 kg.
CLICK & COLLECT
Customers will receive a second 'Awaiting Pickup' email to notify their order is now ready for collection. Once you have been notified you must collect within 2 days.
The Orchard uses UPS to deliver items under 70kg anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland from Tuesday-Saturday. Deliveries are dispatched and you should then receive your item within the next 5 to 10 working days. Please take note that The Orchard does not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
On delivery of the order to the specified delivery address, you will digitally sign for the order but if we miss you, we'll leave a calling card so you can easily rearrange delivery.
Goods remain property of The Orchard until signed for.
(Delivery, Assembly & Removal of Packaging)
- Dublin: €150
- Meath, Kildare, Wicklow: €200
- Wexford, Carlow, Kilkenny: €250
- Offaly, Westmeath, Longford: €250
- Roscommon, Galway, Clare: €250
- Limerick, Tipperary, Waterford: €250
- Cork, Kerry, Mayo, Sligo, Leitrim, Donegal, Derry: €280
The Orchard delivers furniture or orders over 30kg throughout Dublin City, Dublin County & Kildare. The Orchard uses Etmar Ltd to deliver furniture throughout Ireland and Northern Ireland. These items will be delivered to you unassembled. Once an order is placed preferred carrier will be in touch to arrange a suitable delivery date. The earliest that you may receive your item is within 7 working days from the time of your order.
- Dublin and Greater Dublin: €70 per set
- Leinster: €90 per set
- Outer Leinster Area: €120 per set
- Further Areas: €130 per set
(Drop Service Only with Level 5)
- Celbridge, Leixlip, Lucan: €30
- Maynooth, Straffan, Newcastle: €40
- Dublin and Greater Dublin Area: €50
Please check the contents of your package on arrival. Should any items be damaged during delivery, it is important that you notify upon opening the package. Also, please keep all packaging materials from the delivery.
Here at The Orchard we are passionate about our products and service. If you are for any reason not satisfied with your purchase we'll be happy to offer you an exchange or refund on any merchandise that is returned in its original condition, with original packaging and delivery receipt within 7 days. Please allow up to 48hours for your return to be processed.
We accept returns in store.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Under the European Directive on Consumer Rights (Directive 2011/83/EU), the European Communities (Protection of Consumers in Respect of Contracts made by means of Distance Communication) Regulations 2001 as amended and the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013 you have the right to return any items purchased online provided that:
- It is within 14 days of delivery receipt.
- The goods are in perfect condition and have not been assembled.
- The goods are in their original packaging and fit for resale.
- A pickup and restocking fee of 20% of the items sell value will apply for furniture returns. This will cover the pickup of your furniture and internal administrative costs. Please get in touch with email@example.com to arrange pickup and refund.
- Bespoke furniture pieces that have been customised outside of our standard fabric ranges cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Please note that for hygiene reasons, mattresses and bed sets cannot be returned unless they are in their original packaging and the seal has not been broken.
This Returns Policy is in accordance with the European Directive on Consumer Rights (Directive 2011/83/EU), the European Communities (Protection of Consumers in Respect of Contracts made by means of Distance Communication) Regulations 2001 as amended and the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013.
If any returns need to be made due to the above reasons please notify us with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org noting your name, order number and item details before returning the package to the below address. Please note that cost for posting back a return is responsibility of the customer.
Return Delivery Address: Attention: Online Purchase Return, The Orchard, Dublin Road, Celbridge, Co Kildare.
Refunds will only be made to the original credit or debit card of purchase.
If for any reason you would like to cancel an order this may be done by contacting our online support on email@example.com. You will only be able to cancel orders up till 5pm on the day of order.
We reserve the right to debit your payment card for the delivery fees in respect of any late cancellations. If you cancel your payment for any reason or if your payment card should cease to be valid for whatever reason, you will nevertheless be bound to pay to the full purchase price, including all costs incurred by us relating to the recovery thereof. Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies in law, we reserve the right to cancel forthwith any sale and/or your registration in the event of your breach any of these Terms.
RISK AND OWNERSHIP
Risk in the products shall pass to you or your authorised representative on delivery. We will retain ownership in the products until goods have been signed for.