Traeger Apricot Glazed Ham
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 2 Hours
Serves: 8 People
You will need:
1 Cup Apricot Preserves
1/2 Cup Apricot Brandy
1/4 Cup Honey
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar, Firmly Packed
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
6 Ounce Apricot Nectar, Bottled Or Ginger Ale
1 Large Ham
1. When ready to cook, start the Traeger grill on Smoke with the lid open until the fire is established (4 to 5 minutes). Set the temperature to 325 degrees F and preheat, lid closed, for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. In a saucepan, stir together the apricot preserves, apricot brandy, honey, brown sugar, cloves, and apricot nectar and simmer over medium heat until the preserves, honey, and brown sugar have melted. Set aside and keep warm.
3. Place ham in large roasting pan lined with aluminum foil. Place pan on grill and cook for 1.5 hours.
4. Open Grill and glaze ham with reserved mixture. Continue cooking for another 30 minutes or until a thermometer is inserted into the thickest part of the meat and reaches an internal temperatures of 135 degrees F.
5. Garnish the platter with the parsley and apricots, if desired. Enjoy!
Recipe created by Traeger® Kitchen